Saturday, January 30, 2010

PB Catalina Fixed Gate 3-in-1 Crib.

PB Catalina Fixed Gate 3-in-1 Crib.
Retail: $499
Babies R Us Crib 3-in-1 (was Bailey's, will be Taylors!)
Retail: $299

Total Savings: $200
We have had this crib ever since before Bailey, but it just has a pottery barn feel it to me, even though not exactly like the PB crib. My goal isn't to search for the "perfect" PB thing to match what I am looking for, but mix my style and what I think looks PB-ish even if it isn't found in the PB catalog!

2 comments:

  1. Dapatkan keseruan dengan deposit minimal 10ribu di Donaco Poker...Menangkan bonus jackpot hingga puluhan juta rupiah tanpa ribet...
    Kami Berikan Tips Cerdik Untuk Anda Tips Cerdik Poker

    Hubungi Kami Secepatnya Di :
    WHATSAPP : +6281333555662

    ReplyDelete