Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mock PB Classic Glass Apothecary Jars.

I seriously can't think of anything more classy than these glass apothecary jars. They are just purely beautiful and leave the sky as the limit for what you could use to fill them with! PB is such a classic, timeless style and I think that's why I love it so much! Below is the inspiration from PB with the jars themselves, but added my own personal touch on what to fill them with! I decided to have everyone that I knew that drinks wine, save there wine corks for me, had Bailey collect some twigs that fall off a eucalyptis tree infront of our house everytime we go get the mail, and our daughter Bailey also has an obsession with collecting "pebble-ish" like rocks, so that was what we filled the 3rd jar with! It looks so organic, but also has sentiment behind the pieces being collected in the jars! The single jar is filled with shells that we find every year when we go away for our annual trip to my Aunt & Uncles beach front house in Newport Beach, Ca.

PB Classic Glass Apothecary Jars
Price Per Jar: $39.00-$69.00



TJ Maxx & Ross Apothecary Jars
Price Per Jar: $10.oo-$12.00

Michaels Craft Store Apothecary Jar
Price Per Jar: $7.50 (with weekly 40% off coupon!)

1 comment:

  1. Bocoran Mengenai Cara Untuk Memenangkan Bermain Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Klik Di Sini

    Agen Sabung Ayam Online Terbaik Dan Juga Terpercaya http://www.bakarayam.co

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam

    http://bakarayam33033.blogspot.com/2018/07/teknik-aman-untuk-bisa-menang-dalam.html/

    ReplyDelete