Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mock Campton Smart Technology Console

So this was more of an inspiration with Pottery Barn, but mixed also with an inspiration piece from a old piece of furniture my grandma had in her house that I remember well and LOVED growing up, but is currently residing in my Uncles house :) So, hunting forever for a piece that resembled that of my grandma's, mixed with the "style" of PB... the piece are a bit different, but the same basic "look". I found the console on a website called www.AVthinginitsplace.com, and it also included free shipping, no tax! I also still want to have my husband write in calligraphy (Yes, how lucky am I that he has BEAUTIFUL calligraphy penmenship!) to make labels per little drawer as well!

PB Campton Smart Technology Console
Price: $899.00

www.AVthinginitsplace.com Console
Price: $299.00

1 comment:

  1. Bocoran Mengenai Cara Untuk Memenangkan Bermain Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Klik Di Sini

    Agen Sabung Ayam Online Terbaik Dan Juga Terpercaya http://www.bakarayam.co

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam

    http://bakarayam33033.blogspot.com/2018/07/teknik-aman-untuk-bisa-menang-dalam.html/

    ReplyDelete